Saturday, November 14, 2009

Callie.stardoll makeover



Make over on - Callie.stardoll

For this Make-over I used neutral tones for her makeup to blend with her skin.I applied Sephora blush at the cheeks and the cheekbones to re-amp her style and looks. It also shapes her diamond shaped face very well I added lip liner for a chic` glamourous look. That does not look too classy or over the top.I also added red lip stick for sheer, luminous, colour.I used a mascara which was in her inventory as purchased at Sephora on Stardoll.I used a brow pencil to look natural and not looking too hairy. that goes perfectly with her hair color. I gave her a Doree hair color in black raven. Which is for 6- Stardollars on Stardoll.I also gave her fake eye- lashes for a sexy,styled look. Which anyone can wear everyday. I added a  2 types of a pink eyeshadow on her eye lids and her brow bones.I added eye liner to her eyes for a hot look.I changed her hair into the 1250 star point hair; It fits her face. I added a cute purple head band for a accessorized look.This make over changed her look. Making her look into a beauty- tized diva! Without all the problems with changing her facial features!
^See my makeover on stardoll user  Swit-Swoo-Becks




X♥O♥X♥O♥


K.


[kelkerns]  click HERE to visit my Stardoll
(A Stardoll User]


Thanks.

1 comment:

LIlaSmiley said...

Thats amazing! She looks way better now!